DIRECTOR, CREATIVE AND AUDIO-VISUAL SERVICES
1988 – 1994, Tampa
- Managed department with high annual volume of 2000+ print and audiovisual projects, 15 video productions, and on-campus meetings/conferences.
- Responsible for supervision and training of creative staff, budget administration, vendor management and account management within this not-for-profit, seven facility health care system.
- Produced public, employee and physician communications including brochures, newsletters, patient education collateral, videos, CEO messages (development, creative direction, writing, editing)
- Developed brand identity program for multiple corporations (design, implementation and management of ongoing components)
- Numerous award-winning print and audiovisual communications